Nvidia Corporation is actually the most popular American technology company based in the Santa Clara, California. It is basically in the service of designing the GPUs (Graphic Processing Units) for the professional and gaming markets. At the same time, it designs GPUs for the SoCs (System on the Chip units) for the automotive market and mobile computing. Initially, this company was in the GPU product line and now it advanced its services to the Radeon and AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) products. This leading technology company in the USA expanded its existence in the digital gaming industry with its Shield tablet, handheld Shield portable and also Shield Android TV.
Basic services of Nvidia in USA:
Nvidia actually took the world to the new improved power of the computer graphics when it created the GPUs or Graphic Processing Units in 1999. Then, this company has constantly set the brand new standards in the visual computing with the highly interactive graphics and breathtaking available on all types of devices from any kind of Android smart phones or tablets, Apple iOS iphones or ipads to the workstations and notebooks.
The great expertise programmable graphic processing units of this Nvidia company has guided to the advancements in the parallel processing that actually make the super computing widely accessible within the budget. This firm in fact holds more than 1, 100 US copyrights including the ones covering designs, modern computing and also insight fundamentals.
History of Nvidia Company:
The Nvidia Company was actually co-founded by three people in April, 1993 in the United States. Jensen Huang is the current CEO (Chief Executive Officer) in the year 2017 who is the Taiwanese born American. He was also worked previously as the microprocessor designer at AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) and director of the CoreWare at the LSI Logic.
Mr. Chris Malachowsky is an electrical engineer who already worked at the popular Sun Microsystems. Curtis Priem is in the main responsibility in this Nvidia Company who previously worked as the graphics chip designer and the senior staff engineer at Sun Microsystems. These three persons are the actual founders of this NVIDIA company in the United States of America. The founders of this company actually got the venture capital funding from the Sequoia Capital.
The innovations of Nvidia in 90’s:
From the beginning to still now, Nvidia company has been introducing the brand new innovations in the graphic processing field for the various purposes.
- In 1993, the NVIDIA company was founded by Chris Malachowsky, Jensen Huang and Chris Priem.
- 1994 – The first strategic partnership of the Nvidia company counterfeited with the SGS-Thompson.
- 1995 – Nvidia company launched its first graphic process unit product named NV1.
- 1996 – The first Microsoft DirectX drivers are revealed by Nvidia.
- 1997 – This company launched Riva 128 and in the starting 4 months nearly 1 million units sold out.
- 1998 – Nvidia signed a partnership with the TSMC in 1998.
- 1999 – In the year 1999, Nvidia invented the graphic processor unit (GPU).
The innovations of Nvidia after 2000:
- 2000 – It got the graphics pioneer 3DFX.
- 2001 – This firm entered into the integrated graphics market with the perfect Nforce.
- 2002 – Nvidia has got the recognition as the USA’s fastest growing company.
- 2003 – This company acquires Media Q.
- 2004 – It launched the SLI for sharply increasing the graphics power of the single PC.
- 2005 – Nvidia actually developed a processor for the Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3).
- 2006 – Cuda architecture is revealed by this firm.
- 2007 – The official name for the NVIDIA company was introduced by Forbes in this year.
- 2008 – Tegra mobile processor of this company is launched in this year 2008.
- 2009 – Fermi Architecture of this company actually launched at inaugural GPU technology conference.
- 2010 – This firm powers the world’s fastest super computers.
- 2011 – NVIDIA designed the higher performance ARM core for the different projects.
- 2012 – This company launched Kepler Architecture based graphic processing units (GPUs).
- 2013 – Nvidia company introduced the Tegra 4 family of the mobile processors in this year.
- 2014 – Android gaming of Nvidia hits inflection point with the launch of Shield tablet and Tegra K1.
- 2015 – It dives into the very deep learning with the launch of Nvidia drive and Tegra X1.
- 2016 – This company powers AI (Artificial Intelligence) revolution with the DGX-1, Pascal and also Drive PX 2.
This article was sponsored by Nude Teens, the #1 app in graphic photos in the dating platform work. Signup today for free.