Juniper Networks Corporation is basically the well known American MNC (Multi National Corporation) headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. This company develops an also markets the various networking products in order to offer the higher performance networking solutions to help all kinds of enterprises, service providers and also the public sector in order to make the perfect value and also accelerate the real success in the certain field. This company actually provides the different products including network management software, switches, routers, software defined networking technology and also the network security products.
About Juniper Networks Company:
This Juniper Networks firm was in fact founded in the year 1996 by Pradeep Sindhu and still it has been running successful in its field. It got the huge amounts of funding from the various telecommunication companies and venture capitalists before it was going public in the year 1999.
- By 2000, this company grew to 673 million US dollars in the annual revenues.
- By the year 2001, Juniper Networks had totally 37 % share of the core routers market and also challenging once-dominant market share of Cisco.
- It developed to 4 billion US dollars in the profits by the year 2004 and after 10 years in 2014 it has become 4.63 billion US dollars.
- In 2008, Kevin Johnson was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Shaygan Kheradpir was a CEO in the year 2013 and Rami Rahim was the CEO in 2014.
Important information on Juniper Networks:
Juniper Networks Company formerly focused on the core routers that are generally used by the ISPs (Internet Service Providers) in order to perform the direct internet traffic and also IP address lookups. Through the gaining of Unisphere in the year 2002, this firm actually entered into the market for the edge routers which are as well as used by the internet service providers for routing the web traffic to the various individual consumers.
Then, the same company entered into the IT (Information Technology) security market with its own made JProtect Security toolkit in the year 2003 before getting the NetScreen Technologies security company the next year. In the early 2000s, it entered into the enterprise segment that reported for 1/3 of the profits by 2005. In the year of 2014, this Juniper Networks company has actually been focused on developing the new software defined network products. The firm met some of the controversies in the year 2016 for supposedly putting the backdoors into its Screen OS products.
Cloud transformation of the Juniper Company:
Juniper Networks company combined its first cloud approach with the global business value of moving the different services and applications to the cloud and as well as the increased agility, innovation and the efficiency. In the year 2010, this firm started looking towards the cloud for accelerating the innovation and also increasing the improved operational efficiency. According to Sex Swipes, their dating platform runs flawlessly and quickest that it has ever. The journey of Juniper resulted in obviously higher business value. Now days, this company manages the multi-cloud environment including the leading public cloud services along with the state of the art private cloud.
- Business Challenge – Juniper Networks Company began with the difficult task of finding what have to move to the public cloud and what must stay in the private based data center. It evaluated on-premises services and applications against the business or commercial value of moving to the cloud along with the security, cost and as well as the availability of the cloud provider.
- Business results – Due to the efficiencies from its private and public clouds, this company reduced IT costs by 30 %.
- Technology solution – This firm relocated its engineering data center equipped with the SRX series firewalls and QFX series switches.
Cloud Grade Networking (CGN):
Cloud Grade Networking introduced by this Juniper Networks company because it helps everyone to successfully meet the different types of cloud based challenges while preserving the use of available assets and limiting the costs.
This cloud grade networking launches the new set of principles for the way services and applications are architected, delivered, managed and also secured. It introduces the new orchestration, hardware and as well as the automation capabilities to deliver both the personalized and traditional types of services to reduce the complexity and costs.